Friday 21 September 2012

Friday Letters


Yay it's nearly the weekend! Although my weekend doesn't start officially until I finish work at 11 tomorrow morning.
Was back teaching proper classes this week and my legs, arms and stomach are absolutely killing me this morning, not sure how I'm going to get through an afternoon of jazz and tap yet!

Dear Mom - Thank you for being at the end of the phone this past week and for offering much needed words of advice and wisdom. xxx
Dear Body - I'm sorry that you haven't done RAD ballet for so long, but if you could please recover quickly that would be amazing. x
Dear People who are reading this - THANK YOU!! Thank you for all the advice, friendly words and essentially just for reading, happy weekend! xxx
Dear S - You may be far away but it's lovely having a friend who knows exactly what to say and when, you may not be actual family but I think of you as a sister anyway :) xxx
Dear C -  Thank you for the the friendship and advice, but most of all thank you for giving me the opportunity to get teaching ballet again! xxx


                                                               Photobucket
Click the link above to see what everyone else to saying this week.

Next week i'll be blogging recipes :)

To Do - write a shopping list (my least favourite part of the week!)
Listening to - Last nights Eastenders.
Feeling - Excited - It's Friday which means the hubby is back later. eeeekkk!

No comments:

Post a Comment