Friday 28 September 2012

Friday Letters



YAY Its finally Friday, the sun is out and the hubby will shortly be on his way home :)

Dear Weather - I love autumn, don't get me wrong, but it would be great if we could have just one form of weather a day, getting dressed in the rain, leaving the house in the sunshine and then enduring a huge storm is not my idea of a great day out!

Dear F - Thank you for becoming one of my closest friends, for being at the end of the phone whenever I need you and for encouraging me to get out the house on my nights off. xx

Dear Head - Please snap out of whatever place you are in at the minute, the noises you hear at night are not anything to be scared of and I could really do with the sleep :)

Dear Stuart - Thank you for the constant reassuring this week, for checking I am ok and for generally ok at night, it means so much to me. xxx

Photobucket



Hoping that this weekend will be a fun one, fully intending to spend Sunday catching up on sleep and doing lots of baking, I have found a ice cream recipe which doesn't require a fancy ice cream maker so I am keen to try that before it gets too cold to eat it!

Happy Weekend Guys!






No comments:

Post a Comment