Wednesday 12 September 2012

Lemonade

I love baking, I was introduced to it at a really young age by my mom and my love for it has continued to grow. The lemonade below is so easy to make that I used it as favours at my wedding.


Ingredients:

1 cup Sugar
1 cup Water
1 cup Lemon juice
3-4 cups of Cold water


Method:

Make a simple syrup by heating the sugar and water in a small saucepan until the sugar is completely dissolved.

Extract the juice from 6-8 lemons, enough to make up 1 cup of lemon juice.
Quantity needed depends on the size of the lemons.

Add the juice and sugar water to a bowl and stir to combine. Add the cups of cold water to taste and refrigerate for 30 - 40 minutes.

Serve with Ice :)














Listening to - My husband on FaceTime!
Feeling - Tired, chicken pox has taken it out of me this week
To Do - Perfect a banana bread recipe ready to blog about it next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment