Tuesday 30 October 2012

An outfit post

























This was the outfit I decided to wear on Sunday for lunch with a couple of friends of ours. I spotted the dress in Animal and absolutely fell in love with it, after trying it on there was no doubt that I was going to buy it - especially after realising that my mom would be able to get 10% off (the joys of having a mom in University!) It was surprisingly warm and really wearable, I teamed it with tights and over the knee boots but I think it would work equally well with heels, just hoping I can get away with wearing it all year round, Stuart thinks not but I'm going to give it a damn good go!!

Dress - Animal, £50
Boots - tReds, £40

1 comment:

  1. Lovely jumper dress. I'd wear it all year round too (only when it's cold though!) x

    ReplyDelete