Friday 12 October 2012

Friday Letters #005


This series is fast becoming one of my favourite parts about blogging. It's really nice to be able to sit down on a Friday morning and recap everything that has happened during the week. This week has been a bit of a struggle - still struggling with my collar bone which has made teaching unbelievably difficult.

Dear Dad and Mom - Thank you for always being at the end of the phone with words of advice and amusing antidotes, especially this week where you have both kept me smiling :) xxx
Dear Stuart - It's almost time for you to be leaving Norfolk to head back home for the weekend, yay! Thank you for everything you have done this week - too much for me to even sit down and type it all out - I do have to get ready for work you know!! xxx
Dear Craig - WOW, I never thought you had it in you to be so romantic! I hope you and C have an incredible time in Paris, I have just about returned to my normal colour! xx
Dear F - It's amazing to think how long we have known each other and yet I feel we are closer now than we ever have been. You always know just what to say and when to see it :) xxx
Dear Twitter - Why do you favourite the strangest of my tweets?!! But hey thanks for sticking around and reading my ramblings.
Dear Me - Time to start believing in yourself and power on forward with life. Thought the above quote was particularly apt for today.


Photobucket

Enjoy your weekend guys!! 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you have a great weekend too xx

      Delete
  2. Hi from Friday Letters!

    I agree with you about Twitter! My weirdest tweets seem to get more attention than my thought out ones. It's sad, haha!

    Happy Friday!

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its bizarre isn't it?! Enjoy your weekend :) xx

      Delete