Monday 29 October 2012

New Start



Today marks the start of my half term break which I am spending in Norfolk with Stuart. I am fully intending to make full use of the peace and quiet, limited phone signal and take this time to rebuild myself. There is no denying that the past few weeks have been tremendously tough but I am now starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, largely due to the people I am fortunate to call friends and also to the numerous people who have read my blog and sent me lovely messages of support, to you guys I will always be tremendously grateful, I never imagined that when I sat down at the laptop and typed up my very first blog post that this would become such an important part of my life.

Later today I will be getting my hair cut (eekk) always  traumatic experience in my book, but I have found a style I am absolutely in love with and I am hoping I will still love it at 7pm tonight! I also have brought a ton of reading away with me so I don't mind if it gets cold as I can curl up and read to my hearts content. Very much looking forward to pampering myself and beginning the preparations for Christmas (I cannot believe that it is almost November already!!)

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment