Thursday 1 November 2012

A walk....

On Monday I took a short walk around Fincham to get accustomed to my surroundings and to blow away some of the cobwebs that had set in after last week. We are currently staying at the Timbers hotel which is beautiful, rather than rooms there are individual log cabin rooms, all equipped with a bedroom, bathroom and the best part - a lounge area! I could quite happily stay here all the time, the workers are all beyond lovely, and nothing is too much hard work for them. The only negative side is the lack of phone signal, this would normally drive me crazy but it was actually been nice to cut off most of my contact with the outside world - we have free Wifi so my social media addiction is still alive and well!!

These are some of the photographs I have taken this week, I only have my iPhone with me so they aren't of the greatest quality but you'll get a good idea of just how stunning the surrounding area is.


I loved this horse, especially in his warm jacket.

Horse - Love!

Blackberries.

The sky at lunchtime - this was as bright as it got all day.

The leaves are changing.

Red berries.

I loved how red this bush was!

The view from the hotel room.

The individual log cabinesque rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment