Tuesday 11 December 2012

All that glitters

I have wanted a sequinned skirt for as long as I can remember, I have flirted with the idea of getting one, even getting so far as trying a couple on but I have always backed out of the purchase at the last minute, mostly for fear of looking like a fool! A couple of weeks ago I thought that maybe pairing a sequinned skirt with a plain black jumper would make the skirt more wearable during my everyday life, so again I went out on the search for the perfect skirt - this time I found it and quickly purchased it before I could change my mind! Let me know what you think of it :)

Skirt: Republic £25, Jumper: H&M £17


The pictures were taken on a ridiculously cold day so please excuse the very forced smile you can see!

1 comment:

  1. yay for your sparkly skirt! You dressed it down well with that black jumper, definitely suitable for day to day wear x

    ReplyDelete