Friday 15 February 2013

Friday Letters #019


After a week or so away from the blog, I am back and feeling ready to blog on my opinions and feelings again. I love this series of posts as it gives me something to look back on when things are going badly and I need a little bit of a lift.

Dear Stuart - Thank you, for the the support, the understanding, the pep talks, the love and most of all for always being there when I need a shoulder to cry on xxx
Dear Mom - You will never know just how much I appreciate our chats, you pick me up and set me back on the path time and time again xxx
Dear Sleep - You have been winning this war for far too long, so now with the help of some sleeping tablets I am hoping to finally have a few nights of undisturbed sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day ahead.
Dear Twitter - At times I love you and at other times I completely and utterly despise you, yesterday just proved to me just how inhumane people can be at times. How about we all wait until we have the facts before jumping on the bandwagon?
Dear L - You pathetic attempts to upset me are childish and just expose you for the nasty person you really are.
Dear Tetley - You really are the best cat anyone could ever want, you are always there for a cuddle when I need one and you really are the best stress reliever I have ever come across xxx
Dear Self - Slow and steady wins the race, take the path one step at a time and eventually all of this will be a distant memory.

I hope you all have a brilliant weekend xx


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment