Friday 8 March 2013

Friday Letters #022


Dear Stuart - Sorry for adding my own commentary to the football on Tuesday night, it might not have been fun for you but it certainly made me giggle!! xxx
Dear Endo - You haven't caused me any pain for so long that this week has really knocked the stuffing out of me, please be kind and leave me alone for a bit longer next time.
Dear L - Happy Birthday :)
Dear Ankle/Foot - I'm not sure what I've done to you but if you could possibly stop hurting ASAP I'd really appreciate it.
Dear Women - Happy International Women's Day, hopefully it won't be long before we get equal rights and pay as the men.
Dear Mom - Loving our long weekly chats xxx
Dear Sleep - Please stop being so evasive, I look like a zombie at the minute because of a total lack of sleep, have tried pretty much everything I can think of now :(
Dear Twitter - I love how full of positivity and love my timeline has been this week, it's helped restore my faith in other people.


Photobucket

Hope you all have a great weekend xxx

2 comments:

  1. Loving your letters, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up! I also have endo so I know the struggles. I also have fibromyalgia, which is connected to very poor sleep, so I understand that as well. I spent close to a year on sleeping pills, which really made a difference, but now that I have a baby I can't take them, so I just take magnesium. It is nowhere near the same effect, but it helps me relax a little, and its natural so I don't stress about taking it. Hopefully you will find a way to get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete