Friday 15 March 2013

Friday Letters #023



Dear Stuart - Your hugs, kisses, words of advice and just being here have given me such a lift this week at a time when I really needed to feel better about myself xxx
Dear Bloggers - My biggest thank you this week has to go to you guys, thank you so much for all your words of encouragement after I posted this post, your words brought me comfort at a time of need and I will always be eternally grateful for the messages you sent me. xxx
Dear Twitter - Thank you for keeping my spirits up, for proving me with endless ideas for getting some sleep, for making me smile when I just wanted to cry and for being a place I can air my worries without fear of being mocked. xxx
Dear Mom - Sorry that your flowers didn't turn up for your birthday, but at least they were there to make you smile after your exam xxx
Dear Nan - I love the picture I have of you aged 18, I love that my life has been so shaped by your influence. I love you xxx
Dear C - Way back in September I thanked you for giving the a job that got me back in the studio teaching the subject I love most, today I thank you for being a friend xx
Dear Anxiety - You broke me this week but I am sure I can find the strength within me to start fighting you again.

Photobucket

Thank you for sticking with me throughout this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment