Friday 14 June 2013

Advice giving




I am good at giving advice to other people, yet I am absolutely hopeless at helping myself. I recently saw this post by the lovely Lindsay and it inspired me to think about giving myself some advice, so here goes....

Worrying about something will not stop or prevent it from happening, prepare by all means but don't avoid a situation based on the what ifs.

Accept a compliment, apply it, wear it with pride, rather than brushing it off and forgetting about it.

Wear things to make you feel good, whether that be an amazing dress, red lipstick, matching underwear, do it, hold your head high.

Live for the now, what's happened has already been and gone, reliving it will not change the outcome.

Be spontaneous, the best days of my life have been as a result of doing something unplanned.

See friends, surround yourself with people you love and who love you back, the difference is astonishing.

Pay yourself one compliment everyday, write it down and look back through the compliments whenever you are feeling down.

Laugh often.

Is there anything you would add to the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment