Friday 14 June 2013

Friday Letters #029



Wow this week has really run away with me, its been a little bit crazy just how much has happened in a short space of time.

Dear ???? - I don't know who to address this one too but it is directed at the total imbecile who decided to break into my husbands car on Sunday evening to steal a pair of sunglasses and a watch, I sincerely hope that you got what you wanted as my husband didn't get home until gone 2am and then had to get up early to sort his window out. Seriously some people in this world really do need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Dear Bloggers - Thank you for all your help and support over the last few months, you have accepted me and made me feel like a part of a community. I love that.

Dear Bailey - I love you!! Bailey is the newest addition to the Phazey household and I am completely and utterly in love with him. Tetley isn't so sure yet, he has had a sniff and seems quite happy yet he is utterly terrified once Bailey starts hopping around. There is a picture at the bottom of this post.

Dear Mom and Dad - This Sunday is my parents wedding anniversary, so I just want to wish them a very happy anniversary. They are a constant source of inspiration to me, I just hope that Stuart and I are able to go through our life together as happy as they are. xxx

Dear Felicity - Thank you for always picking me up, giving me advice and for being the greatest friend a girl could ever need. Love you xxx

Dear Self - Keep going, you are getting there. It's a long slow path but the journey is well worth it.

Dear Stuart - Thank you for everything, cannot wait to celebrate our 1st year of married life together in a couple of weeks xxxx

Dear Body - Just keep going, it is so nearly time for a rest, just please don't shut down yet.

Dear Weather - Please can we have some sun? It is June after all.

Bailey on Stuarts flip flops


Enjoy your weekend guys, hope it is full of fun, love and sunshine.


Photobucket

1 comment: