Thursday 5 September 2013

The Pyjama Store

I don't know about you but I love a good pair of pyjamas, nine times out of ten as soon as I get home I am straight into my pyjamas or loungewear, so you can imagine my excitement when I was invited to the pyjama store event on Wednesday evening. The event was held at the beautiful Millennium Hotel located on Grosvenor Square so of course I couldn't resist sitting in the park with a coffee before hand - London on a hot summers evening really is beautiful.

I wasn't too sure what to expect from the event, I went stag and although I was concerned I might be stuck on the periphery I needn't have worried, as soon as I walked in the lovely Claire from Lucy Dartford PR introduced herself (FYI she was wearing the cutest dress!) and handed me a glass of champagne, from then on the night was lovely. After meeting some fellow bloggers we spent most of the evening gossiping, drinking champagne and lusting over beautiful pyjamas.

Having great pyjamas does come at a cost though - isn't that always the way - however I can confirm that they were easily the softest pyjamas I have come across. I have to admit I don't spend a fortune on PJs, most often purchasing from La Senza, Primark or Stuarts wardrobe, I have now seen the error of my ways! No longer will I wear PJs that aren't matching, I am determined to become one of those ladies who looks glamorous even at bed time!

Glorious London evening.

Fellow Bloggers StaceyLizzie, myself and Georgina.

Fallen a little bit in love with the black dressing gown.





Love, love, love the print on these.



Fell in love with these two outfits for my Nephew and Niece!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great evening!

    These pyjamas all look so cosy!

    Great Post!

    Katrina X

    http://history-neverrepeats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete