Monday 3 March 2014

February

Wow February has flown by, I honestly cannot believe that it is March already, this year is whizzing by way too quickly for my liking!

In February I:
Helped raise awareness of eating disorders thanks to Beat and Cosmopolitan
Enjoyed a fabulous weekend with my Nephew and Niece - there is nothing better than cuddles with these two:
Finished organising my best friends hen party - so excited!!
Accepted that recovery is hard and that recognising the symptoms of relapsing is important
Finally satisfied my craving for Legally Blonde :)

In March I:
Will be taking my next lot of teaching exams
Hope to pull myself out of the funk I currently find myself in and continue recovering
Will be taking my recovery to the next stage thanks to an extremely understanding GP
Will make more time for myself
Read more


I've realised that I'm not very good at pointing time by for myself to relax and just do nothing. At the minute I am inundated with work, which although great means I feel guilty for relaxing with a book that isn't about ballet.

No comments:

Post a Comment